Friday, April 13, 2012

If game presentation was today

If game presentation was today we would probably not do good. Lately in our globaloria room things haven't been very orderly. Everyone has been cramming to get their games done. They have been running around like a bunch of chickens that had their heads cut off. We have all been putting a lot of effort into our games. If we had presentations today we would all fail. We are working but were not very organized with their games. Most of the 8th grade teams are done, but our 7th grade are teams aren,t even close to half way done. It is not their falt though because it is only their first year in globaloria. I really don't look forward to presentations, because their aweful. We sit in our libray for 10 class periods and then at almost 3 o'clock we get one slice of pizza (If we are lucky : ( . I kinda short and people tend try to run me over for the pizza. Last year I hated presentation because my partner was supposed to talk for us but when got up there she freaked out and froze so I had to talk through the whole thing. I am kinda of nervous for presentaions . There coming up really soon and I  don't feel so good about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment