Friday, April 20, 2012

Today is a Free Day!!!! :D

Today we have a free blog day. That means that we can blog about anything we want. Best of all NO GLOBALORIA talk!!! I can finally talk like a normal kid and not some super genius ( which I am definitly not). I am going to talk about the things that will be happening at the end of the year. Today 4/20/12 and it is almost my birthday. My birthday is just a couple days and this weekend we will have the birthday dinner this Saturday.  Then after that is Prom. Prom is in May and I am very excited about it this year because I did go last year. This year will be my last prom until 10th grade year.  After prom is WEST TEST and I really don't want to do that. WEST TEST is gonna hard but I guess it will be okay because we have parties everyday after we are done. After the WEST TEST is our 8th grade trip. This will be our last trip after they cancelled our 12th grade one. This year going to be fun because I am going with my mom and aunt. I really excited for the trip because I have rode a roller coaster and this will be my first. I am a little nervous to ride one but I think that will be fun. My best friend really loves roller coasters and she said that since I have never been on one she would make me ride a really good one. To my best friend a really good one is a fast one so, I am kinda nervous. I am still excited no matter what. Next the last thing of the year is Graduation. We have 8th grade graduation and I am not that excited because I don't think that I will get anything when go but, my mom is making me go(thanks mom : / .)  Finally the best thing of al. The LAST Day!!! I hate my school and I can't wait. I want to get out of here and enjoy summer break. Everyone else I talk to is excited too. I am not going to miss the people here because most of them annoy me. But the ones that I do like I know that I will see them next year in high school. The end of the year the most amazing time of the year for all of these different reasons. Happy end of the year!!!! Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment